We welcome visits and tours of the academy at any time. If you are interested in having a look around the academy site, please contact Lisa Rogers on LRogers@Wykhampark-aspirations.org to make an appointment or to find out about our Open Mornings and Evenings.
Academic Entry 2020-21
Please note our Year 7 admission places for 2020-21 are allocated through Oxfordshire County Council. Please visit their website for information on how to apply for a Year 7 place: https://www.oxfordshire.gov.uk/residents/schools/starting-school/secondary-school
Academic Entry 2019-20
Year 7 Entry 2019-20
Please note our Year 7 admission places for 2019-20 are allocated through Oxfordshire County Council. Please visit their website for information on how to apply for a Year 7 place: https://www.oxfordshire.gov.uk/residents/schools/starting-school/secondary-school
If you have any questions about Year 7 2019-20 entry to the academy, please contact LRogers@Wykhampark-aspirations.org
In Year Admissions
For students applying to Wykham Park Academy during the school year e.g. transferring from another school or moving to the area
- Please complete an Academy In Year Admissions Form and send to the academy for the attention of Lisa Rogers.
- If the academy has spaces in the year group your child will be placed in, you will be invited in for a meeting. It is not a legal requirement that you or your child attend this meeting but we find that it does help them to make a smooth start to their new school.
- Your child will sit a test to help determine which groups they will be assigned to (this does not affect their place on our roll but helps us to make sure they get the best educational provision as soon as they start).
- If you have any questions before or during the in-year admission process, please contact LRogers@Wykhampark-aspirations.org
Admission into the Sixth Form is by open application during the Autumn/Spring Term before the September start. You can apply online or download the application form. See the Sixth Form Apply Now page for more details. Please contact Carly Berry, Head of Sixth Form or Katie White, Sixth Form Administrator, on 01295 251451 x128 if you require further information.
- If you would like to appeal for a place at Wykham Park Academy, please contact LRogers@Wykhampark-aspirations.org for further details.