We welcome visits and tours of the academy at any time. If you are interested in having a look around the academy site, please contact Donna Smith on email@example.com to make an appointment or to find out about our Open Mornings and Evenings.
Academic Entry 2019-20
Year 7 Entry 2019-20
Please note our Year 7 admission places for 2019-20 are allocated through Oxfordshire County Council. Please visit their website for information on how to apply for a Year 7 place: https://www.oxfordshire.gov.uk/residents/schools/starting-school/secondary-school
If you have any questions about Year 7 2019-20 entry to the academy, please contact Tina Timms on firstname.lastname@example.org
Academic Entry 2018-19
In Year Admissions
For students applying to Wykham Park Academy during the school year e.g. transferring from another school or moving to the area
- Please complete an In-Year Admission Form and send to the academy for the attention of Donna Smith.
- If the academy has spaces in the required year group, you will be contacted to arrange an admission meeting with the Assistant Principal Justine Williams. This meeting must be attended by your child and at least one person with legal parental responsibility for the child.
- Following the admission meeting, the child will sit a test to help determine class groups before arranging a date to start at the academy.
- If you have any questions before or during the in-year admission process, please contact Donna Smith on email@example.com
Admission into the Sixth Form is by open application during the Autumn/Spring Term before the September start. You can apply online or download the application form. See the Sixth Form Apply Now page for more details. Please contact Carly Berry, Head of Sixth Form or Katie White, Sixth Form Administrator, on 01295 251451 x128 if you require further information.
- If you would like to appeal for a place at Wykham Park Academy, please contact Donna Smith on firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.