We operate a very clear set of rewards and consequences which give pupils the opportunity to gain positive achievement points or amend their behaviour before they are removed from their learning.
We have high standards when it comes to punctuality, uniform, equipment and home learning.
- Uniform discrepancies are logged on SIMS during mentor time by the mentor as a behaviour issue and shown on the register as a K during every lesson if it is still an issue.
- Failure to bring the appropriate equipment for a lesson will be logged by the class teacher as a K. In the comments box please also note the item(s) missing.
- Poor punctuality must be recorded on SIMS as an L and the number of minutes late also noted.
- A K or L code will result in the student being kept after school for 10 minutes.
- Failure to complete home learning should be recorded on SIMS and a phone call made by the class teacher to parents/carers.