Banbury Youth and Community Enterprise are running the following sessions:
An Informal parent/ carer led group for adults with young people at risk of exploitation or entering the Criminal Justice System.
We meet every Monday for 10 weeks from 6.30-8.30. Starting on 01.10.2018 in Banbury.
Please email: email@example.com for more information.
- Sessions include: recognising the signs of drugs and alcohol and the effect on young people.
- Recognising signs of sexual or drug exploitation in young people.
- Managing volatile situations in the home, at school and in the community.
- Support, signposting and advice.
- Volunteering opportunities, craft, cooking and fun!